M28 Discipleship consists of 6 categories of courses
1) Life-changing Theology
Increase your love for God, and your trust in Him, by understanding what He
is like, and discover the amazing things He has done.
- The Nature of the Trinity
- The Glorious Person of Christ
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit
- What it means to be the Church
- How God saves sinners
- The Return of Christ
- The Importance of Missions
2) Caring Apologetics
Love others by giving to them God's answers to their hard questions.
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Since God is love, why is there so much brutality in the OT?
- Why does our loving God allow suffering?
- Are homosexuality / gender fluidity sinful?
- Is Jesus the only way to heaven?
- Are there errors in the Bible?
- Doesn't science prove that the earth is billions of years old?
- If God is love, how can He send people to hell?
- How does the truth of the Bible compare to the claims of other religions?
3) Loving families
Discover God's plan for joyful marriage and fruitful parenting.
- Understanding God's plan for your marriage.
- For Men: overcoming temptation and resentment. How to understand your wife and love her unconditionally.
- For Women: Overcoming insecurity. How to understand your husband and love him unconditionally.
- How to repair hurts, build trust and bless your spouse.
- How to shepherd your child's heart to God.
- How to discipline effectively
- Biblical training tips for raising toddlers, teens, and everything in between
4) Supernatural Christian Living
Learn how to live the Spirit-filled life.
- Overcoming anger and resentment.
- Overcoming fear and anxiety.
- Overcoming selfishness
- Reflecting Christ in your communication
- Learning to trust God, and to live joyously in the midst of trials.
5) Eternally Significant Living
Learn to share the faith with others, and help people who are hurting or suffering.
- How to explain the Gospel.
- How to reach neighbors for Christ.
- How to biblically counsel hurting people.
- How to serve in the church.
- How to make an eternal difference with your giving.
6) Understanding the Bible
To understand and apply the Bible to all aspects of life. These courses
will be on-going studies of whole books, or sections of Scripture, based on themes, or simply significant sections of the text. We will learn to interpret, to study, and
to apply the texts of Scripture. Examples include the following:
- How to study, interpret, and apply the Bible
- Individual Books or Sections of the Bible
- The big story of the Bible
- OT Survey & Chronology
- NT Survey & Chronology
- The Poetry Books
- The Prophets
- The Writings of Paul
- John’s Epistles
- And More!